Monday, December 05, 2005

Monday 12-5

School went really well today. I rushed out of the house this morning and forgot my backpack. I went on about my day and everything went pretty well. When I got home from school my Mommy asked me if I left my backpack at home and I said "No, I guess I left it at school" (I didn't know I left it at home and my Mommy took it to school for me). Daddy and I were sitting down talking and I had him hold out his hands. I hit his left hand and said walmart, then his right hand and said kmart, and then I hit his head and said TARGET! LOL I pulled a fast one over on my Daddy. I didn't hurt him though just a little pat. I have to go get in the bath and head on to bed soon. Keep in Touch!

No comments: