Monday, August 17, 2015

First Day of 10th Grade - Southside High School

I started my 10th grade year Monday, August 17, 2015.  I can tell you it is already going to be an interesting year.  I have a large course load but I can handle it. Also, they are meeting all my needs with my 504 and my teachers seem to me willing and eager to help in anyway they can.  This is the year I am going to really try.  I feel so positive about it.  Everything seems to have changed this summer.  I feel more like an adult but still a kid.  It is weird.  "for those of you who think this is my parents typing this out, you are right! but in all honesty it is my words. I don't trust them to do it without me, so we do it all together. "
1st period-Band
2nd period-Yearbook
3rd period-Latin
4th period-Biology
5th period-English
6th period-Geometry
7th period-World History





















2 comments:

Unknown said...

We love your blog! Your in the yearbook! The kids I've worked with talk about the yearbook staff as an exclusive club with passes (to events not grades) to everything. They always loved it. I hope you have as much fun too. We have faith you can handle the work load but don't forget about fun too. ;-) We love you. Rick and Katherine

Ian said...

I am really looking forward to seeing all that yearbook can offer.