Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Taste of Heaven

I named this Taste of Heaven when I was in First Grade.  It is my favorite meal in the world.  It is so easy I can make it.  Well, I help, but if I needed I could make it all on my own.  I just don't like cutting up onion.
 You need:
1 Medium Onion
2-3 Bell Peppers
Pineapples in Pineapple Juice
Grape or Cherry Tomatoes
Terriyaki Chicken or Chicken Breasts Soaked in Teriyaki Sauce
Soy Sauce

-

 Cut onion & peppers into chunks.  Mix with tomatoes, pinapples and pineapple juice and up to a 1/4 cup of soy sauce.  Depends on how much juice you want.  Put into a dutch oven or in foil packet.  I put it in a glass dish.  If we are grilling put them in a foil packet on the grill.
 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.  Then cooking the Mixture for 20min.
 Continue to cook the Mixture while putting the Chicken in for Its 15min cook time.

 Cut up chicken and put into bowls with Mixture and Juice.  If you want you can serve with rice, but we like the juice alone without it.  It is very filling.
I hope you enjoy it as much as my family and I do.
 
Please let me know your favorite meal!


No comments: